January 11, 2009

Ok, we lied.

Remember when we said that our computer had kicked the bucket? Manders neglected to write and say that it was temporarily working. TEMPORARILY being the keyword. In 2 months (maybe 2 1/2 but I'm hopin that it'll only be 2 months) we should have a BRAND NEW computer tower and some super cool accessories. It's like Christmas all over again. We're asking if we can get webcams, this, that, green, purple, silver, chrome, and leather. Ok, maybe not the leather or the silver and chrome. But you get the jest of it.

I do want to share this with you. I shared this with my Texas Banter readers and though I would be nice. While me, Manders, and our mom were coming back from Best Buy (to comparison shop), we were talking that life is like swimming. You have rafts, boats, and lifesavers sometimes. There are times you don’t. I said “I don’t even have my floaties!”. Funny, huh?

As I write this right now, the computer is alive and breathing. Let's hope it stays that way until we can get our freakin' brand new computer tower... complete with hidden ports! Pretty wicked!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

~~I know, I am also glad that the computer has not decided to go to the "O Great Computer Heaven !!" just yet. I look forward to getting the super cool tower and leather chair myself. We will have to pry each other away from there won't we-he he..
Also we need to get some "Floaties" for those unpredictable times that seem to keep coming up. Good Luck!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com