January 20, 2009

Long time no see!

It's only been... *counts on finger* 10 or 11 days since our last post. Us twins aren't up to too much. However, one of us have decided to pursue her college degree. That would be me, Amanda. I have decided that I will be spending 6 years here at the local community college to get my Bachelors Degree in Psychology then off to University of Texas in Austin for my Masters. Why have I decided to major in Psychology? Well frankly (this is my 3rd time using the word today....), it is because when I was in high school, it was what I wanted to do once I graduated. However, things happened and I couldn't attend college. Now I have the opportunity and I am grabbing that opportunity. So in roughly 10 years, I will be a psychologist. The only problem that I have is that I hope that I don't become my own patient. I'm only joking!

What is the other twin up to? Well, she's sick at the moment. She has a cold. This cold weather always kicks her butt. So while she is sick, she's been listening to the iPod I received this Monday. It's a great little music thingy. I had an iPod shuffle a while back, but it has been lost in the house somewhere. I knew I would lose it! I won't lose this one, however, It's going to bed with me every night in the case it came in. How could I lose that?

Well, that's enough of an update right now. Look out for our next post!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

~~i am really proud of you wanting to go to college-we will find a way to make it happen-i promise---gotta get your other half well---and hope u don't lose the ipod!!!!good idea on keeping it in the case. talk to ya later!!!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com