March 24, 2009

Ballas Hough Band- Closer (CD Review)

A few weeks ago, I had gotten a CD to review from the One2One network. That CD was from the Ballas Hough Band.

First off, I have to say, I LOVE this album! While I listen to almost everything, I also have a soft side for metal music. In this case, I have grown to love pop music! The band reminds me of Backstreet Boys, BBMak, and Westlife from the Boy Band era.

The first song off of the album is "Do You Love Me." I absolutely love this song!! When I first heard it, I swear I played it over and over until I finally got to the rest of the songs.

Number 8's song is called "Do It For You." Now, some songs just grab you and make you want to dance. This song did! My sister and I, in fact, danced to it several times- even if it we did look like dorks.

While I am 24 years old, I still like to revisit my teen years and listen to pop... So, naturally, I wondered if this album would be up to par with the other ones that are out there. Honestly? This CD is not even in this world. If you have daughters (or sons) that love pop music, but also need a different sound to it, then get them this CD. They will love it as did I!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com