March 22, 2009

Twin Banter and more

I hate technology.... and pollen.

We're sorry we haven't posted in a while. We once again had computer problems (as if that's anything new) so we had to wait almost a month before we were able to get it fixed. We had to go to the public library every other day just so we could do the basics: check our e-mails and post on our personal blogs. That absolutely sucked because you only get 1 hour a day to do anything and everything you need. Personally, I need more than an hour do to what I want. I am a fast typer but slow at doing everything else. Hell, I'm even putting off studying Algebra (remember: Studying for the THEA here) because I suck at it. But no worries, computer is all fixed now.

I also hate pollen for one specific reason- allergies. I have the WORST Spring allergies around the house and it makes me feel extremely terrible. Today might just be another day where I don't get anything done. I'm okay with that.

We're going to have to hold off on the giveaway. The economy hasn't helped and we can't seem to find a sponsor (even though we were going to hold our own). Hell, I can't even get a sponsor at Texas Banter... I'm jealous of those who get to hold them all the time. I promise that as soon as we can, we will hold a giveaway. I'm just not sure when.

Manders is doing well. Still studying for the THEA (she's going for Psychology and I'm going for Animal Science). I don't think much has changed for her... That is- except for her nickname. It's "Twister". "Twin" "Sister"- get it? Not much has changed for me either.

Sad, isn't it?

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com