February 3, 2009

Angela here...

For some reason, we tend to become further and further from our posts. We apologize. We just have a lot to deal with right now!

If you don't remember, we have a puppy named Zeus. Well, technically he's still a puppy since he isn't a year old yet but bigger than a God! But back on the 29th of January, he bolted from the door and ran across the street. I went across to the street to get him while our Mom stayed in the front lawn. I saw a car coming down the street and my heart sank. Zeus ran across the street just as the car starting coming down the street but she had enough time to slow down. But she wasn't paying attention and ended up hitting him. I screamed, ran across the street and fell to my knees. I just saw my puppy get run over (something I can still see vividly in my head) and thought we were going to lose him. But we didn't. He only has road rash and a broken "ankle" on his left paw. He's actually up and hobbling. Eating like a horse, barking at air, and wanting to chase the cats- my puppy is coming back!

The economy is definitely rearing its ugly head- though I'm sure that's true for a lot of people. We're taking it one day at a time, though we tend to worry about tomorrow and the rest of the year. I'm not going to bash Obama, but I have my reserves. But then again, I wanted McCain to win. What can I say- I'm young.

Oh yea, if you want us (as a pair) to review your product and have a giveaway, please e-mail us at twintastic99@yahoo.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-Angela-

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

~~Really enjoyed your blog-but I enjoy all your blogs. Hang in there-and somehow we will survive!!!!--i promise-----isn't it great about Zeus just bouncing back so fast!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com