November 9, 2008

Homemade dolls are AWESOME!!!

It's Sunday morning, and while i'm trying to do some window shopping for Christmas presents, I decided to check on Etsy-which i'm falling in love with!! If you don't know what Etsy is, let me give you a rundown of what it consists of. Etsy is like e-Bay, except that everything is homemade, a lot cheaper and easier to handle. No, you won't see a $400 blender from China, but you get to see everyone's unique crafts and abilities!

So, while i'm on Etsy, I decide to see what they have for twins- just in case I want to buy something for my sister. I see a picture of plush dolls. I click on the link and it takes me to the listing. I must say, these dolls are cute and who wouldn't fall in love with them?

Oh, did you want to see what I was talking about? Sorry! My bad! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_12&listing_id=16925092

The good thing is that they're only $30- which is great because i'm not crafty enough to try and undertake something like that!

If you want to give something homemade but really don't have the ability to make something, try Etsy! I'm sure you'll find something you like!

Now, the only thing I have to figure out is what to get a dad who has no hobbies, only watches wrestling and works almost 24/7. Yikes!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com