November 13, 2008

Snap snap goes the camera!

Do ya'll want to see pictures of us? Please say yes! I have to say, though, there's none of us together. Don't ask me why. Okay, i'll tell you. We were both kind of grumpy, tired, and stressed. We wanted to get it over with and then relax. These all were taken at the park's natural springs, so that's why it's sunny!

I'll post 2 of each. The first ones are Angela, then me!!







Yes, we are wearing the same thing- well, sweater wise. These are the most comfortable sweaters made on Earth! OH MY GOSH!

By the way, in a few days, i'll be posting an article that my be helpful to those who are pregnant with twins and need help on how to handle them when they are born. Of course, it will be from my mother's point of view, but it just may help others in some way!

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com