November 10, 2008

Remember: Don't Let Go Of The Ball

Not every twin excel in the same thing. In fact, your sibling may not be athletic in ANY way. If they aren't, save them embarrassment and tell them that they aren't cut out for that sport. Or, if you need a laugh, then don't.

Before I start laughing until my stomach hurts, let me tell you what my sister did Sunday night. Please, hold all laughter until the end. Thank you.

Sunday afternoon, my sister's friend came into town and wanted to see her. We all decided to meet in the Wal-Mart parking lot (some place safe) and go from there. Seems harmless. He's a cool guy. He has a personality. He has a nice truck. She's lucky.

Anyways, we decided to go home to drop the puppy off. By the way, here's my baby, Lucky.

We've nicknamed his Cujo because he's a playful biter. Cute though, right? Ah... those eyes. That puppy face. I just want to squeeze him and kiss his nose!

Ah... right, the story. Well, we figured out what we wanted to do. You guys ready to guess what we did? I'll wait...

5...........4...............3.............2.........

Nevermind. I'll tell you. We went bowling! That's right, bowling. Let's just skip right to the funny part.

So, the twin is up and it's her turn to bowl. Apparently, don't go up if you're mad about something else. Things will happen to either you or the ball. She moves her arm back to roll, but the ball doesn't make it down the lane. Instead, it went the other way. That's right, it flew BACKWARDS! Imagine a green (or was it orange?) ball coming right near your ankle. Those things are kind of heavy. So, as soon as it lands, we all laugh. She laughs. I laugh. Her friend chuckles. Even the girl next in the next lane laughed. She let go of the ball before she threw it forwards.

That was the highlight of the night... for me, atleast.

Now, you may laugh.... hysterically. No, I didn't get a picture or video of it. I think if I were, then I might have had to send it to AFV (Americas Funniest Videos.)

So, a little reminder for you bowling fans: DON'T LET THE BALL GO! Make sure it actually makes it down the lane.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com