October 16, 2008

Twins? Oh my!!

When I first started thinking about doing a blog, I couldn't really come up with anything to write about.

I could write about my life, but what fun is that if you're just one person?

I could write about my 3 cats and puppy, but all they do is sleep, eat, and play. Again, how fun is that?

Then, I looked at my sister and a light bulb went off in my head. That's it!! That dork has helped me!!

I finally figured out what I was going to write about. Who doesn't like hearing stories about twins? Well, I can name a few, but they don't count.

We're both 23, so we have very strong opinions on different things and some times we don't even see eye-to-eye (now a Garth Brooks song comes to mind... darn his good music!!).

We do have some great stories, and some sad ones. Mainly good than sad- which can be a good thing sometimes.

So what will this blog do? Well, we'll share reviews on our favorite products (that we both like), we'll give away free stuff (YAY!), and we'll share stories of being twins.....
Okay, okay, we'll even update you on what's going on in our life!

TWINTASTIC TO THE RESCUE!!!!

1 comments:

Middy98 said...

I'm jus_like_honey on OLS and have to say that I looooove this blog you've started! I, too have been the victim of silly questions having to do with twin-ness. When my twin and I go out with my twin boys it is always a public spectacle! Have fun writing this and have fun on OLS! Watch out, you just might have twins someday!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com