December 25, 2008

Christmas With Twins!

This year, while Christmas didn't have the magical feeling, was good with the twins. Obviously, we know each other VERY well!

Around the springtime, Manders had won something but wouldn't tell me what I was. I kept asking "Why?" and she said that it was for my birthday present. She would give me hints all through the year and tried so hard not to give it away. Well, she didn't give it to me at our Birthday. Instead, she gave me a Jagged Edge CD (I LOOOOVE Jagged Edge!!) so I had to wait until Christmas Eve.

Christmas Eve came and it was time to open presents. She is very good at wrapping the box and hiding the present under shredded paper! I am pulling the shredded paper out and pulling more out... then I see a hint of black. I throw the rest of the paper on the floor (including the box) and could not believe my eyes! My sister had given me a hand-crafted genuine leather wallet! It was absolutely beautiful and just what I needed!

As far as Amanda, it wasn't THAT hard to find what she wanted. I was walking through Hastings' when I found the perfect gift! It was a dragon with an electric ball... Ahh hell, this was what I had gotten her:


You touch it and it moves with your finger. Since I knew she liked dragons and always wanted one of those when she was a teenager so I knew she would love it. Well, she did. She spent ALL night playing with it and taking pictures. We got some wicked pics!

We got Mom the most unique but beautiful present ever! It was a stuffed cat dipped in lavender wax... It's not a candle but it smells oh-so-good! Since Mom loves cats and cat things, we knew we hit the jackpot.

So what's Christmas like with twins? A little hectic (hell, we're 24 and we still get giddy when we hand out presents) but definitely worth it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really have enjoyed ya'lls blogs that you do. Keep up the good work and I hope 2009 will be the year for the both of you!!!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com