December 10, 2008

Yoohoo! Santa!

No, I don't believe in the jolly guy. I used it as a way to get your attention. Worked, didn't it? I know you're disappointed that it won't be about Santa. I'm sorry.

Oh by the way, this is the other twin, Angela. I decided that since the blog is "TwinTastic" why not help? What fun would it be with just 1 twin writing and the other M.I.A?

If you can't tell, Manders is excited about our birthday. I don't blame her, I am too! And she is right, I am an early bird. But come Friday (Dec. 12th, our birthday), if I see the present she has for me wrapped up, I will wake her up. What fun would it be if I open mine and she doesn't open her's until later? I am going to be anxious!

Oh shit, that reminds me... I have to think of what to get her! I am going "Birthday" shopping tomorrow. But I have noooo clue what to get her! I know her extremely well but why do those you know too well have to be THE hardest people to shop for? I also have to get her a birthday card. I am hoping that won't be as hard to choose, but I am leaving myself open for the same thing as the birthday gift. Ugh... Why do I do this to myself?

Wait, where was I going with this? Was I gonna tell you about myself other than what twinsy already said? Oh crap, I forgot. I'm sorry.

1 comments:

B said...

Beautiful twins...

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com