December 29, 2008

Goodbye 2008 Hello 2009!

Angela here... Manders is most likely sleeping, which is what I should be doing. I have a busy day a head of me. Yet, I keep plugging away at Online-Sweepstakes (comment us for referrer names) and chatting with friends old and new.

But as I am doing this, I think back about the year me and Manders had. It started off great, and it seemed to get better. She was winning stuff, I was winning stuff. We were both single and having the times of our lives. But then I met someone who I will call "Jerk". We fell madly in love and as they say, the rest is history. And so was our relationship. It didn't so well but I don't care. I moved on.

You will most likely say "Yeah right. You're still talking about it!" but it was part of 2008. So what did me and my twin sister learn this year?

*Don't fall in love unless you think he can catch you.
*Don't move in with him unless you think HE can handle it.
*Just because you have a boyfriend doesn't mean neglect your family and twin.
*Going on a road trip with your family is fun as hell!
*Cold turkey and cold pasta sauce make for a really good snack!
*Puppies don't stay cute for long.
*Even if the year is almost over with, you can still have brilliant creative ideas!
*Some of your best friends (or good friends) could be right around the corner and across the country!
*Blogging is the cheap therapy.


We learned a lot more but I can't remember everything Manders has learned. We know that despite the economy, 2009 will be our year to shine!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

~~Wow, that is so much to learn in one year. But this has been the year of learning for us hasn't it? And you are right, that despite the economy 2009 has to be a year for you both to shine-and will help you both in any way I can. Very proud and admire you both so much-and of course, love you both --and drive you crazy at the same time-but what are moms for?

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com